Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekly Update- General Conference and NO transfer :)




Hey, I hit 10 months last week! Time sure is flying, and I am glad to be in the service of God! I have grown SO much in my testimony and in many other aspects of my life!
I LOVE General Conference! I am so very grateful for the many WONDERFUL leaders of the church, and I was truly inspired to do better as I heard their words and felt of their spirits Saturday and Sunday.
 One of the biggest things that I got out of the whole conference was that none of us are perfect, there are so many things that I know that I need to work on, and we can all improve, and the way that we can improve is by working together, and most importantly we can improve because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Through him all things are possible and I am so grateful for that. I also know that family really is so important, I am so very grateful for the family that I have, and I am grateful that I get to prepare for my future family now, while I am strengthening my relationship with Jesus Christ, by serving others and helping others to come unto Christ.
If you weren't able to watch, I would definitely encourage you to do so! I KNOW that you will feel the spirit and that you will find what you can do in your own life to come closer to Christ. Before the first session of conference started I wrote down a list of some questions that I had, EVERY SINGLE ONE of them was answered!!! OUr Heavenly Father knows us personally and he knows EXACTLY what we need!
Also, transfers are this week... and I am NOT getting transferred! I am so excited to continue serving in Elizabethtown, and as a Sister Training Leader! It's amazing the love that I am able to have for our sisters, I truly do know that I am able to see a portion of the love that our Heavenly Father has for them, and I know that love will continue to grow!
I am just really grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he loves me and I know that he is so patient with me as I make mistakes every single day, and he still loves me just as much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment