Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This Week

This transfer has gone by SO fast! We are already to week 6( the last week) of the transfer! This week was another great one, with Zone Conference, the General Women's Meeting, and exchanges.
I have loved having the opportunity to get together with missionaries that I love so many times over the past 2 weeks, and getting to see President and Sister Johnson, and the many other visitors that we have had. This week we had Zone conference (3 zones were at ours and most only have 2) I was so motivated to do better through all that was said and more importantly felt. To be diligent in my work. I also really love the story of Peter walking on water. I never really gave this story much credit until coming out on my mission, but it is now one of my favorites. It reminds me that I need to constantly keep my focus on the Savior and everything will be okay.
We also had the opportunity to go on an exchange with the Ephrata sisters. I was able to go there with Sister Zaugg. We were able to have an awesome lesson with their investigator Amanda, and their Bishop was able to come to that as well, Amanda seems so prepared to get baptized and had such a wonderful spirit. Sister Zaugg is also trunky. She is an awesome missionary, but you can also really tell that her mission is coming to an end and she is ready to start the next phase of life. She goes home next week!
General Conference has started and I am SO excited! The Women's meeting was so great! One thing I loved was how President Uchtdorf used a parable and how we are to get what we are supposed to from them from the Spirit. One thing that the spirit was teaching me during Sister Mckonckie's talk was that as we recognize that all of us are to work together the work can go forward. To quote High School Musical "We're all in this together".
MAKE SURE TO WATCH CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND! :) I KNOW that something said will stand out to you and help you with something that you may need at this time in your life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment