Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Crazy Busy Week!



Sister Landa and I :)
 Super pretty sunset and Susquehanna
 Went on exchanges this week with Lewisberry, I was with Sister Young
Me, Landa, Taunima, Young




A church in Our area has this wall and it's pretty great
  Wheeling dream team reunited! Hoyt, May, Smith, me, and President Johnson in the back haha.
East side of the mission with Elder Stanfill! (I'm in the bottom right) clearly there were a lot of people who were not aware this picture was being taken..
 Me and sis Bennett on exchanges.
 Bad pic, back window is dirty but horse and Buggy parking at Costco.,
 So we decided to explode a pumpkin today..
 What a busy, amazing, exhausting, spirit filled week. We had the opportunity to go on exchanges with the Lewis-berry sisters.  I got to stay in Etown with Sister Young, she has only been out 4 weeks and is in training. We were able to pick up a new investigator (who sadly we had to drop Saturday, let's just say I am grateful for the spirit that lead us out of the situation that could have been worse.) and that morning while doing training we talked about the Plan of Salvation, and she was able to lead out in starting that, it was really awesome! She has a great testimony of this gospel. Friday was also a day FILLED with the spirit! We had a meeting with half of our mission with Elder Stanfill, he was called as a 70 in the last general conference. I am so grateful for the opportunity to spend that time learning from Elder Stanfill! I could just feel the love that he has for our Savior, thus showing us so much love, and it just allowed the spirit to teach me personally what I can do better! So he wanted to zone leaders and sister training leaders to sit on the stand to observe the other missionaires. It was really awesome to be able to see the other missionaries as their total countenance would change, and how you could see who was really engaged in that meeting. After the whole mission met we had an MLC with the leadership and at the end Elder Stanfill suggested we have a kneeling prayer. It was SO powerful! I could just feel the Love of our Savior and the spirit was so strong! Such a wonderful day, that I know it will change the rest of my mission, and life!
So we also got to go to another 'Why I Believe' fireside in Harrisburg! The spirit felt while singing, and hearing the testimonies was great. I loved singing that end part of Armies of Helaman when we all sang together as missionaries, POWERFUL! I was really trying to hold back the tears! I love and cherish the opportunities to get together with missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment