Monday, September 14, 2015

This Week

Hello! My days are really all just blending together, so I'm going to do my best to actually remember what we did! 
So we went on exchanges this week with the Hershey sisters! I stayed in Etown with Sister Bennett. She is such a great missionary! She has been out for 12 months, I have actually been companions with all of the sisters that came out with her! Great group of missionaries! 
We had the opportunity to do a lot of service, and service really does soften hearts!!! We did service for a lady named Natasha, and by the end of the day we could see how much she was able to open up, and how trusting she was! 
We also had a really awesome lesson with our investigator Allen! So it has been POURING rain this week, and when it rains in PA, it pours. So we made sure we had our umbrellas, and went out, cause the Lords work never stops rain or shine! So one of the days it was pouring we had a lesson on Allens porch. We invited him to read from the Book of Mormon and pray, and he seemed so sincere when committing to do so, then we invited him to baptism if he comes to know it is true and he said yes! The spirit was so strong! 
We also had the opportunity to go to Chambersburg for a fireside! There is a Mormon message under His Grace, called "Gang member to Good man" you should for sure check it out!

The guy in that video came and told his story, it is so AMAZING to see the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ! To see how his life has changed so much, and is truly able to forgive, it's incredible. We as missionaries also had the opportunity to sing "As Zions Youth" and "Army of Helaman/Sisters in Zion" and the spirit was SO strong! I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost which testifies to me of truth. I could feel the love that our Heavenly Father has for us, and I know that I am in the right place! 
I know that no matter who you are, or what you are going through, there is someone who knows you perfectly, and that is our Savior Jesus Christ. He loves you PERFECTLY! I am so grateful for that love every single day.

 We found a kitten while on exchanges with sister Canseco


 Me, Landa, Bills, Davis, Canseco

 Sister Landa and I last Pday :)
 Hershey Sisters, me, Landa, Allen, Bennett

 U.S. With Bubba at the fireside

No comments:

Post a Comment