Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekly

He was Born so I can have Peace and Joy Heavy black heart
Pitt North and Jamestown
  
 Ugly sweaters :) yes I do have a fur vest on.
 Our mission presidents sister made these noses for all of the missionaries in the mission!
 Our zone (plus a few from Jamestown) going caroling :)
 Wexford ward missionaries with Santa :)

One of the big highlights for me this week was Zone Conference! I always love zone conferences, or really just any training because of the spiritual boost that I get, but the Christmas one was even better! The music was great, the testimonies of departing missionaries were touching, the entire training was wonderful, but what I got out of the whole thing was a stronger Christmas spirit, the motivation that I needed to get out and be the person that I know my Heavenly Father has plans for me to be, a greater love for my fellow brothers and sisters who I have the opportunity to share the message of the restored gospel with!
Because my Savior was born I need to share that with everyone!!! After zone training we got to go caroling around Cranberry with our zone, I love the people that I have met while on my mission, I have made so many wonderful friends, and so it was awesome to join together with some of them to brighten other lives with the Christmas spirit! After zone conference I went on exchanges in Franklin with Sister Sibley! She is such a sweet girl! I love exchanges so much, and I have missed going on them every week! It really is so cool though to experience other areas, to know how we can improve in our own area. We also had our ward's Christmas party, which was so cute! As well as a stake Christmas fireside with AMAZING music!!
Nothing really huge happened with the work that week, but the little tender mercies each and every day have made this week a great one! It really is just continually slowly but surely progressing.  
Just a reminder, if you haven't watched yet, go to Christmas.mormon.org and check out A Savior is Born!!! And Share it with those you love!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season, just don't forget to remember the true reason for the season, Jesus Christ! I am so greatful to have a loving Heavenly Father that sent his son for all of us!!!

Oh also! Forgot to throw into the other email, at zone conference we got to watch the mission video for 2015!!! It's really good, but I can't send it home cause it's too long, but look forward to watching that with me in 6 months! 



No comments:

Post a Comment