Friday, May 1, 2015

Beauty in All Things

Weekly update :)
Hmm so this week... Last Monday we went fishing again and nobody caught anything, but a big storm came so we had to run inside.. the Calm before the storm thing is real! It was super windy, then calm, than BOOM we were SOAKED! They also had Transfers Tuesday, we didn't move, but our whole district has changed, change is sad, but its fun to meet new people and have new experiences. We also had a Multi stake broadcast thing, the whole Northeast USA  Elder Hales and Elder Neil L. Anderson spoke.  Also Larry S. Kacher, and Linda S. Reeves spoke at the braodcast :) That was super awesome. I love hearing the words of our apostles.
The work is kinda slow right now, which makes it hard sometimes. The Lords hand really is in everything that we do. This week I feel like I have really been able to see how much my testimony has grown while being out. I absolutely know that this church is true. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us and want us to return to live with them again. Having a sure knowledge of this can help to doubt any doubts before doubting your faith. This is why I love being on a mission. The hard times have helped me to grow, and help me to recognize better the good thing. Opposition in all things. I know that the people will come as we are obedient and diligent. I love the gospel and I just want everyone to have it! 

Kind of a lot of pictures today.. So this is one of the flowers from the trees (sent a picture last week) so I pressed it and made a book mark thing...

Gross... found a cockroach on my bed. Also Elder May left his planner at the library and we got it for him so we decorated it. Mom Im sure you will appreciate the scripture :) 

We finally dyed some eggs :)



 and our hands were a little messy after...

One of the eggs cracked with boiling them so this is after peeling it.


We found some dear in someones yard.. and a ton of nature pictures.. its just super pretty and pictures don't do it justice. 










 Pictures from Sis Smiths camera :)
 View overlooking the Ohio river up on a hill
Some deer in someones yard. 
This one you can see me fishing.. or rather getting another weed off of my line... the storm coming in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment