Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring is here!

Last Pday we went fishing at the Lawsons! They have 3 "ponds" (they are huge for ponds) 


 Sneeky pictures, and of course had to take some selfies...


 more selfies...


 and.... I CAUGHT A FISH! my first fish I ever caught! Had to get Elder May to take it off for me... but I still caught it and held it! :) Plus I was the only one to catch anything. 



I also got a sweet tan line from my watch... We also had Zone conference this week and Sister Jex &Wadsworth decided to take some selfies


 Last picture of this district before transfers :( Sis Palmer and Elder Bowers are getting transferred. In the pic from L to R Bowers, Baker, Me, Palmer, Wadsworth, Smith. I swear sis Smith and I really do love each other.. we just never stand by each other in pictures.. haha

It is finally Spring! Humidity is gunna kill me and my hair, but the trees are SO pretty! 



These are the flowers on some trees, they are HUGE!
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, what's your watch and from where? Looking for one like that

    ReplyDelete