Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weekly

I am definitely learning a LOT! A lot about the gospel, about myself, and about other people. I am very blessed to have this opportunity to be a missionary. I hope that when the time on my mission comes to the end that I can see a change and that others can see a change for the better. The gospel is seriously just awesome and it all makes sense. Of course it is not easy to be a missionary, but it wasn't easy for Christ, and shouldn't expect it to be dealing with salvations and all. But this week was good! we are trying to visit a lot more less active members and also getting more members out with us on lessons. Burt, Cindy and Chris (who are getting baptized on the 21 of this month) are AWESOME! They are super excited and when little things get in the way such as drinking coffee they let us know that they aren't going to miss the blessings for anything like that. It is so awesome to see people changing because of the gospel and example of Jesus Christ. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints is the true church. Other churches are super amazing and awesome, and I love learning more about other religions, but I know that the fullness of the gospel has been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. My testimony of the gospel is growing each and every day and I am very excited to see what the next 16 months hold in store!
 We take weird pictures.. Also pictures before the transfer meeting.


 Sis Palmer then Sis Talbot. That trio was a blast!



Most of those were from FHE. The singles in the ward do FHE every Sunday



 Random pictures... NOt sure why Im sending them all..





Oh and I also got a haircut, just a little trim. 

 Today for Pday we got a car wash and went bowling




Pictures of our district (except for the guy in the middle) also our table during weekly planning, and there was a SUPER cool moon and this picture does no justice.. it was a harvest moon I think?



We took some pictures on our way up to district meeting in Wintersville, OH. Thats "big Bertha"...





Pictures of the Ohio river, You can see Ohio and West Virginia in the pictures (we were on the OH side)






No comments:

Post a Comment