Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24, 2015

Also just a reminder of the mission blog, there are a few pix of me, at transfers and at a fireside and stuff :) http://ppmmemories.blogspot.com/ 

Beautiful sunset, and rolling hills.. Ohio's not to bad! 



  There are pictures of missionaries up on our wall so I put some of sis Talbot and I, haven't gotten Sis Smith and I yet. Also we come out matching all the time.. kinda weird.


 This week was pretty good. I have definitely been able to get more comfortable with leading out the area over the last 2 weeks and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for this area. We have been struggling quite a bit with our investigators, nobody really seems to be progressing, it is so sad to see people use their agency to reject the church when I know that it is true. We had a lady tell us that it just seems harder when she is reading the Book of Mormon, and she is comfortable with just the Bible :/ Life definitely does not necessarily get easy when you have the gospel in your life, but the gospel can definitely help through trails, knowing that we can turn to our Savior in ANYTHING we are going through. I loved stake conference that we had this past weekend and something that really stuck out to me was that we have to do everything we can the rescue the 2/3 of our Heavenly Fathers children who chose to accept him before we came to this earth. How true that is and I want to help those people we have the opportunity to meet to hear about his gospel. We are definitely praying to find those people who are ready to hear the gospel. A mission is not easy, but Christ never said it would be easy, but it will be worth it. I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life so that I can see the Lords hand in every aspect of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment