Wednesday, December 24, 2014

First few days on the Mission (with lots of pictures)

This week has been pretty good. The first few days were super overwhelming and I broke down a couple of times a day, but its getting better! The people here are great, and my companion has been super supportive. I have been missing yinz (hehe yes people actually say that) a lot more being here, but it is definitely getting better. We haven't really had any big storms at all yet, mostly just gross skys, pretty sure I saw blue sky for the fist time since being here today.
Sister Amendola is on the other side of Pennsylvania.. haha we are not close at all. She is on the East side of the mission and I am on the farthest west side.
I'm not sure if I actually want to drive here.. haha the roads are very hilly and windy/curvy. But thank  you for sending my drivers license. I will let you know when I get it!
My favorite scripture is John 3:16. :) Its super great at Christmas time too. If you haven't seen it you should watch the he is the gift video.
So Christmas we are going over to the Olivers (haha yup, they were excited to get me in this ward for that reason) for a brunch around 10.
Umm I don't have anyone's emails.. so any of my siblings would be cool.  
I love you so much! I've gotten a little more homesick then I thought I would, but it will all be good. Miss you and love you!
Love, Sis O2

 MTC:













 MTC companion: Sister Dez Amendola (across the street neighbor growing up)







 Saw David in his car while we were walking back from the temple!
  Anela Hansen (In my ward in Saratoga Springs)










 On the plane to Pennsylvania





 New Companion







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures and updates. I hope you get used to your new surroundings and enjoy all the new people you're meeting. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete