Monday, August 10, 2015

Eternal Families and Pittsburgh!

On Tuesday we got to go to the temple for personal worship! We went with Sister Ferguson, and her daughter Lauren! I love the temple! Its amazing how, as everything in the gospel, the more you go, the more you learn! I am so grateful for the power that comes from the promised blessings that the temple brings, not only in this life, but for the opportunity of eternal life. That is one of the greatest things about a mission, we aren't just helping people get to baptism, but ultimately to the temple, to help them have that eternal life with their families.
There was also an amazing fireside given by Joseph Smiths great great granddaughter, the spirit was so strong as she testified of the healing power that the gospel is starting to have on her family. She also sings! Here is a link to one of her music videos! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1MINJaDsyk 
I am so grateful for my family! And I am grateful for the family that I have gained here! I am here on a mission, away from my family for 18 short months, so that others can be with their families for eternity!
We also got to go to Pittsburgh for MLC(Missionary Leadership Council) Friday! There is a post on the missions blog! http://ppmmemories.blogspot.com/ You should also just check it out if you haven't for a while, cause I am on it quite a bit! :)  Such amazing training at MLC! I was able to get a refreshed perspective of the basics of the gospel, the Book of Mormon, and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for these simple truths. I know that the Book of Mormon can answer ANY question that we have, and I know that through our Savior Jesus Christ anything is possible! 
---------
Me, my mama (sister Talbot), and my comp (sister Jarvis)
Temple w sister Ferguson and Lauren!

Lauren and her future missionary tag :) she leaves to Japan Sept 1!

Tammy:)
 
 
 Waiting for the fireside to start :)
 Kimberly Jo Smith, and her son. (Descendants of Joseph Smith)
MLC Trip!!! Pittsburgh!





Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission Memories

Sunday, August 9, 2015


August 2015 MLC

"I testify of the power in the Book Of Mormon that will change your life and strengthen your resolve to follow Christ.  The Holy Ghost will change your heart...He will show you what you need to do next."
                  Elder Kevin Pearson
 Elders Stevens, Redd, Sisters Oliver, Jarvis, Palmer, Rosengren, Elders Ord, Holladay, S. Toupin
 Sisters Blackwell and Sister Oliver run the breakfast grills!

No comments:

Post a Comment