Monday, June 1, 2015

Leaving my first area

Pittsburgh! Had Sister Smith take some pictures of the city while we were driving through up to Ipad training :) 




Also on the email before they have weird signs that tell what direction that line goes... Im definitely not in Utah anymore.. 



Got a picture with all of my companions! Also with sisters that came out with me, there is also a picture of Sis Cottam (one of my STLS) and I :) 



 


Got to see my Mama! (trainer) :) And just a cute picture of some of the sisters :)

 
We were a LITTLE excited about Ipads...



 more... and we hadnt even taken them out of the boxes.



 And its open! Also got pix of sis smith putting my clear cover on...




 There it is. We also went bowling with us, Maggie, and the Elders last week. I got 2nd place! :) Bowling in a skirt.





 The Underwoods, a rabbit and sunset

 More sunset.... they are just so beautiful.



 our power was out for just over 24 hours, tried to take a picture but the flash.. but you can see the candle.
 Sis Mcdaniel, and the Dueters.

 The Stansells, and the Breazzeals.


 Berretts (he is the ward mission leader), and Heather.

 Bro Black, Bro Orum, and Sis Fulmar


 The Vanstones and Brother Oliver. Man I am really gunna miss the Wheeling ward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment