Monday, January 19, 2015

Mice....

We had zone training this week and there is a picture of all the sisters in the zone (ignore me in that picture, I didn't do my hair... :/) Haha and the elder who took the picture also took that selfie.. thought it was too good not to share. And a member in our ward in Wheeling gets all the missionaries to wear Seattle Seahawks jerseys and so I got a picture.




We found a mouse in the mouse trap in Washington. Gross. I also took pictures of the apartment in Washington, and I will take pictures of Wheeling apt. this coming week (I keep forgetting)






It apparently used to be a carriage house or something?














We also saw some really red birds out our window, the picture doesn't do it justice. and gas is under $2.00 say WHATTTTT?!


No comments:

Post a Comment