Friday, November 15, 2013

Schedule My Life

It's crazy how much changes when you grow up. "What college do I go to? What should my major been? Should I go on a mission? What do I want to do with my life?!?!" These have all been questions that I have asked myself... more than once... and when I have made a decision I think about whether or not I have made the right choices. This is why I am glad to have the gospel in my life. Though at some times I may slack of in the things that I need to be doing I know that my Heavenly Father is always there for me. I have learned that I don't know what the schedule is for my life, but I do know that I can take life one day at a time. Enjoy the little things in life rather than focusing so much of my attention on the future. I know that I can put my full trust in the Lord and everything will be ok. :) PS In case you were wondering.. I am currently going to SUU and have just scheduled my classes for next semester. My major at the moment is pre-nursing, still not sure if that is going to change or not. I am planning on preparing to go on a mission, but when the time comes that I can actually turn in papers I will hopefully have a definite decision. Oh and What am I going to do with my life? I am going to live it!!! :) Thanks for reading, Have a FANTASTIC day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment