Thursday, June 21, 2012

California!

I just got back from my week long trip to California last night at midnight. It was SO much fun! I went with my friends Jamie and Natalie, and Natalies family.  We left early last Thursday, and drove and drove... and drove for 11ish hours until we got to their family friends house to spend the night. The next day we went shopping, went to some loading dock kind of thing for lunch, checked into our hotel (The Grand California Hotel),
View from our hotel room at night. (your can kinda see the World of Colors going on..)

 and then went to downtown disney to look around :). The next day we just went to the beach the WHOLE day. I got a little bit of a sun burn from that.. The next day we went to DISNEYLAND!!! Besides the pain that my feet went through and the arguing between us 3 girls, it was SOSOSO much fun!

Us on splash mountain in Disneyland. (Jamie is on top covering her face, then me, the another girl named Katie that came with us, then Natalie)\


The next day we spent the whole day at California Adventure :)

Us on California Screamin' (Back Left: Me, Back right: Natalies little brother Matthew, Front Left: Natalie Front right: Jamie)

And the next day we went to Both parks for the whole day :) Then sadly we were done with our trip in California, and yesterday we packed up and came home...:/
I didnt take very many pictures... but Natalie did so maybe I will post some more when she puts them up on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment