Friday, February 18, 2011

sick :(

If you couldn't already tell from the title I am sick and deffinatly NOT enjoying it! Yesterday at school I really didn't feel good so my wonderful neighbor pick me up and thought that I should not be home alone when I am sick so she brought me to her house and I stayed there until my mom picked me up which wasn't until like 9:30 cause she had parent teacher conferences. Today I feel a little better but I didn't go to school cause I need to rest. I think I either have a cold or a flu or both I don't know cause I have had an on and off fever, I have probably used at least a whole box of tissues, light headed when up to much. on and off aching so yeah. pretty much not the funnest thing in the world. ADIOS!

5 comments:

  1. So much for my perfect attendance record :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad :( I hope you're feeling better. But man what is it with Oliver's and perfect attendance!? It's overrated. When I was in high school we could have 6 absences per class before we had to start doing make-up so I would take all six-whether I was sick or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Don't tell your mom I said that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah I went the whole school year last year without missing a day of school! but I just had to go home :(

    ReplyDelete