Tuesday, October 19, 2010

lifes good :)

Well I just wanted to let everyone out there that is going to read this that life is good! :)
well.... lately i have pretty much just been going to school, doing homework, hanging out with friends, play practice, and all of the necessities of life!
I am pretty excited for the play thingy, but i am also nervous.
Lately I have been trying to be a better example to those around me and also i have been trying to get my personal progress done for young womens before i turn 16 even though i could have until i am 18 but i want to finish it and be able to do some of the extra projects! :)
ohohoh and stay clear of the raods :) even though i have had my permit since June i am starting drivers ed on Monday!
Well thats it for now!
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment